Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Upcoming Nightwanderers events...

Only two days until Nightwanderers is officially out in the world! To celebrate its release I'm embarking on a blog tour. The first stop was an interview yesterday at Fiction Fascination and today I reveal seven secrets about me and the book at Serendipity Reviews. See the rest of the dates on the itinerary here...


This weekend Nightwanderers was in the Guardian! It called the book "emotionally powerful" in a round up of YA and children's books coming out this month.



Friday 3rd June at 2:15 I'm talking to Andy Potter at BBC Radio Derby, and on Saturday 4th June I'm signing books in Derby Waterstones as part of the Derby Book Festival. Please come and see me if you can!


On Wednesday 8th June, next week, I'm talking to Claire Cavanagh at BBC Radio Bristol at 2:15, and later having a book launch at Stanfords Book Shop in Bristol too, so do listen/come along if you're in this neck of the woods.



RSVP in the comments : )




3 comments:

  1. When will the American translation be made available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nightwanderers isn't being published in America, but you can order it from the Book Depository or Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a sense of "humour" and are joking right now.....oh well. I guess I'll need to keep my UK to US dictionary handy while reading Nightwanderers and eating my "yoghurts."

    ReplyDelete