Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Winner of WONDER and INFINITE SKY competition...

A little longer than intended passed before this results post. I hope you have all been managing to sleep okay in the mean time.



SO. The prize of one signed copy of INFINITE SKY and one unsigned/fake-signed [your choice] copy of WONDER goes to...



Simon P. Clarke!

Thanks so much for entering the competition, and taking the time to answer the question, of which blue was better, the blue of the cover of WONDER or the blue of the cover of INFINITE SKY. As I said before, there is no wrong answer, but the right answer was, of course, INFINITE SKY.

[Incidentally, Simon got the answer wrong.]

10 comments:

  1. So mad right now, C.J.! Guess I'll just have to buy the book. And Is that your desk? Is that really your desk? All I have to do if I want a desk like that is write a book as good as Infinite Sky? Even though the wrong person won today, I will try hard. And I look forward to reading your book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! That is the floor, my friend. My desk is wasaaaay cooler. Sorry you're mad. Perhaps you should go out and buy the book? I think that will cheer you up.

      Delete
  2. Hey Ceej: why can't I buy this book on iBooks? And when will I get to read some short stories? Do you write any of those?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about the iBooks thing, but you can get it on Kindle/kobo. And yes, I have some short stories. Here's a link to one: http://deadinkbooks.com/archives/606

      Delete
    2. WOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE EATIN' TONITE FAM!!!!!

      Delete
  3. C.J.!!! Loved it. Can you throw it on Goodreads so I can give it 5 stars?

    Here's a cover I made for you:

    http://imgur.com/lQQOhlR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks! I don't think I know how to do that, so I will just take the five stars and run, I think. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! The timeslip made this even more unexpected but welcome than ever. How lame am I that I got the wrong answer, though? Very. That's the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's true! You are laaaaame. But I am noble, and this have posted the books none the less.

    ReplyDelete