Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Upcoming events...

INFINITE SKY comes out in the UK in paperback in 16 days. Hurray, right? Right. Those of you who thought ten smackeroos was a bit steep for my delightful masterpiece will now be able to buy it for seven pounds. £6.99 to be exact.

It also comes out in Australia on the first of July.

Here's the cover, in case you have forgotten.

In case you've forgotten the title, it's Infinite Sky.

Also, here are some events that I will be taking part in. You should totally come and see me.

26th June - Ashbourne Library - Me, Emma Pass and Helen Mort talk with River Wooton about writing, and read from our books.7:15 start.

8 July - Cafe Writers, Norwich - I'm reading along with Anne-Marie Fife and Cahal Dallat. 7:30

9th July - FLY Festival, UEA, Norwich - creative writing workshop 13:00-14:00

9th July - FLY Festival, UEA, Norwich - reading, talk and signing 14:30-15:45

I also have some exciting news to announce soon, so, you know, check my blog every day.

6 comments:

  1. I hope the exciting news is that you're coming to America!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as the official announcement has been made, I will share it.

      Delete
  2. I hope you are coming to oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...where's Oz? C.J. should totally drop acid and write a memoir called: "The Wonderful C.J. of Oz"

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've long been inspired by urban art and have finally created a collection that pays homage to this secret addiction of ours!

    ReplyDelete